Background

Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy April Fools Day

So come on, all you creative people must have some great April Fools Pranks. Tell me what you did today. Anyone? Anything? And please don't say you made May baskets because that is next month.
They have been announcing all week we are getting a storm today/tonight 8-12 inches of snow. I am thinking that had better be a prank because I want spring.
I spent my whole lunch break Wednesday carrying buckets of hot water out and pouring it on the five foot high piles of snow in my driveway still. Guess what??? It did nothing, didn't even make a dent in it. I was thinking I would pour it on and magically it would melt a hole to the ground. WELL IT DIDN'T. So don't waste your lunch break people. Eat instead.
Hoping everyone has a fantastic weekend.
Kat

2 comments:

  1. You sure are a funny one! I love it ~ you always seem to bring a smile to my face. Thanks for that.
    Enjoy your day! Fools and all!
    Prim Blessings!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fun filled April Fools!!!Silly Girl!!
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete