Background

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Patterns

I got my disk of patterns from Tennessee Ridge Primitives. I am very excited. I am sewing, sewing, sewing, this weekend. I hope they come out at least close to the ones she makes. I actually got it on e-bay.
I am sure most of you have been to her blog but here is the link for those of you who haven't and would like to.
http://www.tennesseeridgeprimitives.com/pages/blog.php
I got to see my son this weekend. He seems to be doing really well.
Oh I should take a picture of my kitchen table. It is all cleaned off. It doesn't stay that way very long though. Every time we come in the house everything gets dropped there. Eventually it all gets put away, but that might take a bit depending on what it is. Or if I am crafting something.
Well I hope everyone is not buried in snow. I hope everyone is having a great week.
Until later.
Kat

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kat....great for you to get Becky's CD. I love her patts. Can't wait to see what you're makin'....put those patts on a flash drive too for added safety! We prim crafters NEVER want to lose our patterns....:) patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kat, my kitchen table is the same way...it's my crafting table so it's almost always full of stuff! LOL Have fun sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess we should just accept the fact that are tables are always going to have messes on them! lol

    ReplyDelete