Background

Saturday, February 5, 2011

WAITING WAITING WAITING

Still no magazine. Holy cow it is like being a kid and waiting for Christmas. I am moving to Mass so I can get one as soon as they come out lol.



This is just some stuff I picked up at Goodwill to refinish, all together it was only $6.00. Good deal. 
 I made these for the store, and one for myself of course. The sign is a house number and I will make them to order. Some have different stuff other than a crow on top.
Same thing different without the house number sign.
 A little shelf I bought and refinished in black. Sanded and waxed. Compared to what it was it looks great.






Now back to finishing some blocks, and then to do some sewing.
Oh I went to our local Marden's store today, kind of like a big lots type thing but not really. They buy out stores that are going out of business or end of season stock. They actually carry a lot of brand name stuff like thimbleberries, moda, stuff like that. They had these perfect jars for 10 cents each. I am going to use them with my labels when I get them done. I can't wait. I love that store, you never know what you are going to find.
How about labels like this??? lol Too funny.
Having a good night, hope you are too
Kat

3 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad I didn't receive my magazine either. Maybe Monday! Like all your items you purchased, what a great find. Your jar label is cute!
    Prim Blessings! Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds...have fun redoing them! Love the house numbers.

    ReplyDelete