Background

Friday, January 28, 2011

It's my lucky day.

Wow I should go to the post office more often. I got my awesome package from Linda. Thank you again. Everything is great. I am going to post a picture, as soon as the battery for my camera charges. Hopefully I will wait that long before I start placing my stuff. I also got my labels in the mail. I can't wait to create something awesome. I will post pictures of that too. Well I got the cable bill too but who cares about those things lol.
Those things take care of themselves.
Oh, tomorrow I get to go and see my son. Life is really really good. I think I should take a nap, Stay up late and paint, paint, paint.
Have a great evening everyone. Thank you so much Linda.
Kathy

1 comment:

  1. You are quite welcome. I love to make people smile! Have fun with your son!
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete