Background

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Re-decorate

I just got an order from Colonial Tin yesterday. Wow nice stuff. Very excited. I can't wait to get it all displayed.
I have to make a bowl rack. and a few other new shelves. I have come up with a plan. I am going to empty out a room and only put back what I absolutely love. New motto: Less is More....
I might even draw a picture or go around the house and find the stuff I think will work in that room the best. I have lots of friends who will want, or know someone who will want, the extras. After 30 years of painting and woodworking there is bound to be toooooo much.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, girl hope you don't mind I posted your blog on my blog!
    I want you to feel welcome!
    Like your new Motto less is more!
    I am having problems with that myself!I love junk!
    enjoy the day,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Teresa, I don't mind at all. Thanks.
    I am very excited about redecorating. My house has always been pretty primitive but now seems a bit cluttered. I think a lot of people have the problem. I have a hard time deciding what is okay to eliminate. :)

    ReplyDelete