Background

Monday, February 21, 2011

GREAT GREAT DAY

Wow, not only was this the fourth day of my four day weekend, but it has been a wonderful day.
I got a bunch of stuff done for the store, went and dropped that off. Got a Tim Horton's donut, yum.
Went to visit and have lunch with a dear friend. Cleaned my kitchen. There is a table in there again. Got a bunch of stuff painted this afternoon.
My friend had given me a couple of large round wooden cheese boxes. I am painting one to see what it will look like when done. I hope it comes out great.
My friend Nicky hasn't been able to come over because by afternoon every day the wind has picked up and our road is a mess because it is in the boonies. But maybe after work this week.
Oh and HOLY COW, Primitive Place on facebook posted that someone had 11 copies of the premier issue of their magazine for sale. I GOT ONE. That one was sold out before my subscription went in and I was very sad but OH MY LUCKY DAY. I am getting one.
Doing a little jig of joy.
Kat

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kat, Wish I had one of those donuts to go with my coffee this morning.8-)
    Glad you had such a productive day, look forward to seeing the boxes.
    Blessings,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete