A few weeks ago I made a post about the number of totes I should have lol. Yeah right. I am packing up Christmas, four totes went up already.
1. large tote for wrapping paper, cards, and hmmm forgot.
2. Large tote for ornaments for traditional tree.
3. Lights, garland, wood creations
4. Signs, pictures, more creations.
5. Prim tree decorations, prim fabric decor, bells.
6. More just stuff, oh and it takes almost a tote for my willow tree nativity set
7. Odds and ends that didn't make it to other totes.
Well the tree bag had to go too. I did however weed through a lot of things to take away. I will do more later. Every year I make or get more and if I only keep what I love, I can narrow it down to 8 large totes. Sounds close to me. What do you think? I can compromise well huh.
DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 406 - Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 406 Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific Welcome to an explosion of Christmas infused junk! And hey...
15 hours ago