A few weeks ago I made a post about the number of totes I should have lol. Yeah right. I am packing up Christmas, four totes went up already.
1. large tote for wrapping paper, cards, and hmmm forgot.
2. Large tote for ornaments for traditional tree.
3. Lights, garland, wood creations
4. Signs, pictures, more creations.
5. Prim tree decorations, prim fabric decor, bells.
6. More just stuff, oh and it takes almost a tote for my willow tree nativity set
7. Odds and ends that didn't make it to other totes.
Well the tree bag had to go too. I did however weed through a lot of things to take away. I will do more later. Every year I make or get more and if I only keep what I love, I can narrow it down to 8 large totes. Sounds close to me. What do you think? I can compromise well huh.
Secret Content Art Journal Page - Hello all, I'm back with my art journal page for Tina Walker's #TheStencilfiedJournal project in conjunction with StencilGirl Products and this page was in...
20 hours ago