1. Finished Brother-Sister Signs
2. Made the block and found a 4" timer candle for this old lantern. The block drilled to set over the wick part and a hole drilled in the top for the candle to set into. I didn't want to ruin the original parts.
1. Cleaned out four more boxes of Christmas decorations and supplies. Took the extras to the church.
1. Someone made a post about these crochet stars they were making with the link to the pattern. So I thought, hey why not. If I starch them, they will make cute ornaments or bowl fillers. So I gave it a whirl for my "new project" this week.
|Not a very good picture. I will take a better one later. I will add the link to where I found these too. If it was you who posted it please let me know. Sorry!|
So this post is to keep me going. So far so good.
On to week 3. I hope everyone has a great one.