Background

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Talent Swap???? Anyone???

Hey I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a talent swap. I am pretty good with anything wood, and painting. I can sew do needlepoint and all that as well. My true passion is building and painting. WOOD.
So I was wondering if any of you talented people would like to do a swap. For instance you can look around, send me a picture of something you want made, (or out of a magazine we both have lol) I will do the same with what you create. Then we swap. Of course I know there are some pretty large wood items so it would have to be something we could each ship reasonably.
So there could be more details if we want but we could work those out individually. There really isn't anything I can't make with wood. (except carving takes a very long time).
Any takers????
Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
Kat

5 comments:

  1. I think it sounds like it could be fun. What are you looking for? I can sew and make dolls, I can do samplers, I can paint things. The only thing I am not great at is cross stitching because I don't understand the patterns, and I can quilt, but I can't do the binding. I don't know that I am looking for anything in particular, but I am open. You have seen some of what I can create. If you are interested, let me know.
    I am going to enjoy a massage from my hubby now.
    Have a good day.
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea.....Im more of a shopper than a maker lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kat, If I didn't have so much going on I would be interested. Maybe at a later time if you are interested though.
    Blessings,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds fun to me, though I'm not sure you (or anyone in the prim world) like what I make - lol.

    Cheers,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like fun...I'm game...Let me know what your lookin for that I make.
    I can always use shelves for my gatherings.

    Have a great day!
    Blessings
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete