Background

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Home Again Home Again

Back from visiting my son. Love seeing him and hanging out. I have to drive by a primitive shop "The country Goose" on my way home, so I called her, knowing she is not open on Sunday normally, and asked her if she carried A Simple Life Magazine. She did, she had the new issue, the new issue of Mercantile Gathering and the new Judy Condon book, Simply Gardens. Oh I am such a happy camper right now. This will definitely keep me busy from now until the next edition. And then some probably. She is so nice, she let me stop in and pick up whatever it is I wanted. I showed her my "A primitive Place" mag. She had never heard of it so maybe she will carry it. I already subscribe. I was thinking about subscribing to the other two but if it is the same price to subscribe as it is to buy individually why not support our local stores. That is just my theory.
Well I hope everyone had a great weekend, and I hope you have a fantastic week ahead. Off to declutter something before I settle down to paint.
KAT

No comments:

Post a Comment