Background

Friday, April 22, 2011

Merry Christmas to Me

 Well as you can see by the pictures it is still snowing in Maine. However today after checking the mail I am thinking "it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas". So let it snow.
My summer time swap gift from Kim at Old Road Primitives. The patriotic mouse she made and it is wonderful. She has cut nails for hands and feet. Love it and you can get the pattern on her blog. She sent me a recipe for a summer salad, yum. Seeds, gloves, hand pampering supplies, oh yeah. And her favorite tart scent which i don't even have to burn and they smell so good.

Now this whole package came today. There is so many wonderful things here I don't even know where to begin. This is all from Patti, Raspberry Lane Primitives. We decided to swap on our own and this is our second swap and I love it all. There's carrots, bunnies, pumpkins, a heart, primitive tags, tarts, more eggs, a candle bag, candles that look like candy corn, (which makes me a little hungry)  oh and the cat is just awesome, and did I mention pumpkins? Well they are worth mentioning twice.  Oh it is all just amazing. I think she covered every holiday. I hope she likes hers as much as I love mine.

Thrift store today for 25 cents and they are the ironstone. I would love a whole set of these, I love this pattern. I mean I love this. If not for Misi's scavenger hunt I don't think I would have looked at the back to see what they were. It made me smile. anything that makes you smile has to be a good thing.


4 comments:

  1. Wooo Hooo...glad they came today...and glad that you love them all! Now put those Easter ones with their friends...ha!
    patti :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I love the little mouse... red, white, and blue!
    Ironstone is awesome! Nice find:)
    Excellent Halloween haul:)
    Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you got some great things!! Love it all!!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful swaps! Makes up for that snow, eh? Hope you have sun soon ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete