************** Primitive Echoes **************
My thoughts, My creations
Background
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Baby it's cold outside
Normally I wouldn't be out at this hour, but today I am and wishing I wasn't. It is cold out here. I should be home making chicken stew and crafting something. Only three more days until my son is back to college :( His visits go by really fast.
This year I am going to finish some projects, start some new ones, organize, declutter. I will keep a list and post it on Sundays. If perhaps I don't get as much done as I hope. I will still be able to see what I did get done and that will be encouraging. Each week (1.) I will finish two unfinished projects. (2.) I will create one new one. (3.) I will organize a closet, drawer, or room. I will declutter along with the organizing. Some projects will be much larger than others but I will break them down to be less overwhelming. (4.) I will make spend so much more time with my family and friends. Too important to miss.... My goal for 2012 Kat Schieber Dec. 28, 2011
First of all my name is Kathy, Katherine, Kat, whichever you choose is fine with me. Katherine is the name my mom would use when I was in trouble so I might cringe if you use that one.
I so love the primitive decor. I believe I might have been born in the wrong time frame. Then again I love all of today's technology so maybe not. I love that I can combine the two.
I am married with a son that is in college now and I am so proud of him.
No comments:
Post a Comment