Background

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.

The snow has already started falling, the temperature is dropping, and it just all seems so wonderful. Winter is my favorite season. 
I hope everyone has something, many things to be Thankful for this year. 
I know we do. 
It has been a year since my husband had his surgery for brain cancer. He has had several tests since then and everything looks good. Thank GOD. He is doing pretty well since the surgery so other than wishing it didn't happen at all what more could we hope for. It has been a really rough year. Another friend had surgery, which led to another surgery, and then another, and then more. Another dear friend was diagnosed at the same time as my husband with Lung Ca. and he lost the fight just a few months later. This made it very scary for us. 
The year has come and gone. We are appreciating everything more. We are thankful for every minute. So Thanksgiving will be very special this year. 
I hope everyone will have a warm Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

  1. Kathy~ Good to see a post from you! So glad hubby is doing well.Cancer is so scary I know they have so much technology but when it's the one you love nothing can take away the fear. Yes so much to be thankful for.Now don't be such a stranger..smile..~Amy

    ReplyDelete