Background

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Closet done

Well I broke the shredder I think. The stinking smell kind of clued me. I painted the closet white and then added shelves. I left the shelves the weathered wood on purpose. I may paint them eventually.
I put back the stuff I want to keep and the shelves are bare. That just means now I can organize something else. I really needed some place to keep all those small appliances that I hardly use but have to have. Also things like baking pans. Oh tomorrow to paint the front door and make curtains. Oh and paint the ceiling in the entry way. I might have gotten the curtains done but I had to recaulk my tub.That is all done too. Looks great.  I did go back and paint the trim on the bottom white after seeing the pic. oops.

 I am sure by the time I do the cabinets in my kitchen it will be well used again. I can't believe how much paperwork I shredded. I hope the IRS doesn't call. I might be in trouble. lol jk.
Enough for tonight. I am thinking it might be bed time.

 I am thinking tomorrow might be just a lazy day. Maybe a little needlepoint or sewing. Maybe a little baking.

5 comments:

  1. WOW...Very nice and you have all that space..
    I think you are on a roll!!

    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Good for you! I seem to lack for storage here as well. It's hard to find places to keep those appliances that aren't used daily, but yet you need them. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you are one good little carpenter!! Good job!! We can never have too much storage for those gadgets we need. Easier access than stuck in a lower cabinet behind everything else too.
    Blessings,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl you a just a handy dandy!
    Love it!
    Can't wait to see more!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice...makes me jealous...I have to trek to the basement for my small appliances...so what do you do with all your spare time?...lol

    ReplyDelete